RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Rajkot Municipal Corporation 75 Junior Clerk Posts Notification Release at official main website at www.rmc.gov.in
RMC 75 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017: Well come to the RMC Recruitment Notification 2017 web page. Dear aspirants who are searching Gujarat Govt Job through online, here is the latest news for all unemployed candidates. The Department of RMC now going to published RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification on its main official site. There is 75 huge number of vacancy available. If you eligible for this brilliant chance individual can register their name before the deadline of an application form. The application window already start on 11th May it will be disabling on 30th May 2017 so hurry up and full fill application form. Aspirants, who wish to more information regarding the RMC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 can visit the official site.
Latest Update (06/05/2017): Dear aspirants who want to engage Gujarat Govt Job candidates can read BMC Recruitment Notification and full fill application form before the deadline. Application window now open so regsiter now.
RMC Recruitment 2017
Rajkot Municipal Corporation also called the short name of RMC is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administrative of the city of Rajkot, Gujarat. It was formed in 1973, the headquarter of the department located in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. The department responsible for strategic and operation planning and management of the corporation. Every year it releases various recruitment notifications for empty positions in her department basis on various recruitment processes.
Presently RMC published notification for Junior Clerk Posts who want to interested in this garb chance they may register your name before the deadline. Interested aspirants can read complete notification and get complete info regarding the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Name of Department||Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)|
|Total No of Posts||75|
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Type of Job||State Government|
RMC Junior Clerk Vacancy
Dear reader, if you searching Gujarat Govt Jobs here you take right place. Candidates are advised to read complete notification and get full details related to the RMC Bharti 2017 like education qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Details, Important Dates, and How to apply so read the complete notification.
RMC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2017
All applied aspirant will be selected basis on a written exam which will be conducted MCQ basis in the Gujarati Language. The questions will be asked for General Knowledge, Gujarati Grammar, and Computer Knowledge. Total 100 numbers of questions asked in the exam.
RMC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- The paper will be set on Gujarati Language only.
- Total 60 minutes time duration of the exam.
- The paper will be set on OMR basis.
- Total 100 numbers of questions asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Academic Qualification: Interested aspirants must complete their education in Graduation with 50% aggregated marks for recognized university or institutes are eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years are eligible.
Note: Reserved category age relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Mode: Applied aspirants will be selected basis on a written exam, and viva with document verification.
- General category male & female candidates’ application fee: Rs. 100/- (By ICICI Bank Challan)
- Reserved category application fee: Rs. 50/- (By ICICI Bank Challan)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates get pay scale Rs. 7800/- while you work probation period of three years after has to pay Rs. 19990 to Rs. 63200/- with GP Rs. 2200/-.
How to apply RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017?
- First of all open the official site.
- Click on recruitment tab.
- Download recruitment notification and read carefully.
- Click on the applied button.
- Fill all required details without any mistake.
- Attach passport size photo and signature.
- Re-read complete applications form if any mistake please chances it.
- Click on submit button.
- Print out challan copy if required.
- Print out filled application form for future use.
Date to be Note:
- Commencement of application date: 11/05/2017
- Last date for online application submission: 30/05/2017
Dear aspirants, if any problem regarding the RMC Recruitment 2017 can submit your quarry in given comment box we will try to answer soon as possible, Thank You!!!